Search This Blog

Friday, April 2, 2010

“ ‘scuse me while I whip this out”…

I've never written a blog before, and your probably wondering why I am writing this? I'll answer that promptly! About a year ago, for personal reasons which i won't go into now, I started a daily journal. I began to realize then that I really liked writing. I also really love playing WOW, so what better way to do both than to blog right?... RIGHT?!!!

Why did I start now? Well I've been thinking about starting something like this for many months now and I guess it just took some inspiration from some other blogger's. Also it's springtime here in the upper midwest and something about that just makes a person feel alive or reawakened.

I've played WOW since the original (i dislike when people call it vanilla) so about 4 years now, my main character was a mage, but when WOTLK came out I switched to play a Death Knight. I wanted to tank and the thought of leveling up from 1 again was too daunting. Oh I had several alts but none of the tanking ilk.

I love playing my Death Knight and rarely miss playing my mage or my many alts. You might be thinking "zomg DK noob is fail" as for myself that's about as far from the truth as you can get. I pride myself on my play and ability to tank as a DK and I love proving people wrong.

Currently I'm playing on Burning Blade US, Horde side. My previous characters are on a different server Alliance side. I'm Blood spec DK tank, and I'll be focusing many posts around that topic, and wow in general.

Thanks for reading.

Nexdominus

No comments:

Post a Comment