Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

"...a good week..."

I was going to post on the DK changes for Cataclysm, but I'm going to hold that post for next time. After I get a chance to think on it.

On a normal week I get to do ICC10 about one night possibly 2 if the raid decides to go back and finish, or push further into the Citadel. Last week was a very welcome change to the "norm"...

-Monday night I was able to finish up and ICC10 from the previous week.
-Tuesday night we did ICC25.
-Wednesday night started a new ICC10.
-Thursday night more ICC10.

Friday night I played some alts and other stuff. Also on all of those days I was able to get in my daily random heroic. A pretty awesome week overall, and I enjoyed every bit of it. I got a real sense of accomplishment and satisfaction out of WOW that week. I'm looking forward to the next time I get to do something like that. It is just this kind of thing that keeps me playing WOW, loving it and coming back for more. A week like this is rare and I like to take full advantage when I get the opportunity.

Did i mention I tanked all of those ICC's and Heroics. I noticed that this time I wasn't missing any taunts. Also it didn't seem like I was losing out much with my health being slightly lower. The healers didn't mention anything about after I asked them about healing me. They said it was the same as usual.

Thanks for reading.


Nex

No comments:

Post a Comment