Search This Blog

Friday, June 11, 2010

"...someone call Kenny Loggins, cause Lana you're entering the "danger zone!"..."

Hello Readers!

Someone made a recent comment on the blog, and I've received a few emails on this as well. So here's a little more about me...

I grew up in small town USA, in the upper Midwest. Now I live in a Big City, still in the upper Midwest. I'll be celebrating a birthday really soon "OMG" 37 already? how can that be?... lol, and I have 3 children. All of whom try to make me go crazy with their antics, of course any one with kids knows, "they are just so precious" right? right? Seriously though I love them all and wouldn't trade them for anything.

I have traveled only a few places, Hawaii, several US states, and Mexico... hmm... I reckon that's about enough personal info here's my WOW info...

I play Nexdominus on the Burning Blade server US, my guild there is "Mentally Unstable" they are a great bunch, very fun! My alt Mage that I've mentioned before is on Dalaran, my original server when I started playing WOW 4years ago, I started another DK on Shadowsong Server and joined "The Illuminati Order" with Michelle from "Warcraft Outsiders" podcast, and her guildies. So I have several things going on in WOW.

I have several RL friends and family who play on Burning Blade with me but a lot of them are "taking a break" for the summer. Sort of... well anyway they don't play nearly as much now, as they used to, for various reasons.

Apologies for the delay in getting a new post up. I have several nearly ready and will be putting them up accordingly.

Thanks for reading!

Nex

No comments:

Post a Comment